You've just discovered the perfect winter nightgown thoughtfully designed for relaxation and the comfort you crave! Our maxi-length hoodie is luxuriously soft and so stylish you won't know if you went out or stayed home. The French terry fabric is made from the eco-friendly, botanical fibers of TENCEL™ Modal with Micro Technology and has just a bit of spandex stretch. When you get home from a knockout day at work, an energetic workout or had "one of those days", your nighty will be waiting to comfort you and help you prepare for your beauty sleep.
Whether you wear Janey Lu to walk the dog, run to the store, lounge around, or as pajamas to sleep stylishly, this nightgown is perfect year round. Pack it up for your ski trip, glamping, bonfire on the beach, yoga retreat or autumn excursion and out-lovely the rest of them!
OUR THOUGHTFUL DETAILS:TENCEL™ Modal is an eco-friendly, organic plant-based fiber developed in Austria using sustainably managed Beech and Eucalyptus tree pulp. Micro technology is a process used to make the fibers even softer and silkier.12.5 oz French terry fabric has soft looped piles of yarn on the inside and feels luscious against your skin. Heavier than a t-shirt, but lighter than a sweatshirt, it wears well by itself or as a layer.
- Comfy hood with a little extra length in front provides room for your top knot and functions as an eye mask.
- Contoured waist to flatter your figure.
- Kangaroo pocket for hand warming and phone holding.
- Side slits up to the knees, allowing for ease of movement.
- Kissed with red accent stitching to remind you about the love that goes into every garment.
- Fabric knitting and garment sewing is made in America.
SIZING: This is a fitted gown. If you like a looser fit, select 1–2 sizes up. We use women's standard sizing.